I found this I a old Taste of Home Pasta cookbook. I was easy and good. I did have some chicken I needed to use so I cooked it and add it. But it would be great without the chicken. It was very colorful as well.
- 6 oz uncooked linguine
- 2 medium zucchini thinly sliced
- 2 green onions chopped
- 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 2 tsp minced fresh basil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 oz provalone cheese shredded
- 3 tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté the zucchini, mushrooms, onions, and garlic in butter and oil for 3-5 minutes.
- Add the tomato, basil, salt and pepper; cover and simmer for 3 minutes. Drain linguine; add to the vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and toss to coat.