Thanksgiving you can have any time of the year. I got this out of Southern Living 1990 Annual Recipe book. I have made it for a few people and for 50. If you make it for 50 you need to be sure you allow yourself more time for it to cook. It is easy to put together.
- 6 chicken breast halves skinless and boneless
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 10 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix like Stove Top
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange chicken in a greased 13 x 9 baking dish. Top with cheese. In a bowl combine soup and milk: stir well. Spoon over chicken, sprinkle with stuffing mix. Drizzle butter over crumbs: cover and bake for 50 minutes.
- I use Stove Top and make it like the instructions say. I just like it this way.