Sweet and Spicy Wings
This recipe came from Kyle’s friend Mike Castelli. We have made it several times and love it. The wings are baked and the sauce only has 3 ingredients. It is easy and delicious. Thanks Mike for sharing!
- 5 lbs chicken wings separated at the joint, tips discarded
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place baking sheet with foil, (makes clean up easier.)
- Rinse the wings under cool water and pat dry. Put them in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat with the seasoning. Then spread the wings on baking sheet and roast about 25 minutes, until the skin gets crisp and brown, and the meat is tender.
- While you wait place brown sugar, Frank's hot sauce and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- When wings are done, place in a large clean bowl and toss with sauce and enjoy!