I don’t know who Sandy is, but I got this recipe from a Taste of the South magazine and that is the name of the recipe. this is very easy, and it doesn’t take long to make. It can beadjusted easily to feed four to twenty four.
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- Seasoned Salt such as Lawry's
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 cup dry herb stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 9 oz wide egg noodles
- 3 tbsp butter
- Seasoned Salt
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken in a glass baking dish and season with seasoned salt. Spread soup over chicken and top with cheese slices
- In a bowl, combine stuffing mix and butter. (Mixture should stick together. Add more butter or stuffing if necessary) Spread over cheese covered chicken in baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 50 to 55 minutes, or until browned and bubbling.
- Cook noodles in boiling water until tender. Drain and return to saucepan. Add butter and seasoned salt, stirring until butter melts. Add sour cream and Parmesan cheese, stirring to combine.