Sour Cream Chicken
This is another recipe Jeri and I have made for ward parties and Relief Society dinners. The bad thing is there are no real measurements. Not sure how we made this for ward parties with no measurements. This is really easy and everyone loves it. Easy to make for your family.
- Bacon about 6 pieces
- 1 pkg lunch meat type I use thin sliced beef
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Place bacon on the bottom of a 13 x 9 baking dish. On top of bacon, place the sliced beef and then the chicken breasts. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Cook in oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, combine sour cream and cream of mushroom soup in a bowl.
- Remove chicken and drain grease. Pour the sour cream mixture over the chicken and put back in the oven for another 30 minutes.
- You can serve this with cooked noodles, cooked rice or just like it is.
The sliced beef is found in the refrigerated section of the grocery store by the lunch meat. It is really sliced thin, paper thin.