Orange Cream Salad
I found this recipe in a Pampered Chef pamphlet years ago. This is really a good salad and is easy to put together. I have made this lots of times for family dinners. One of our grandsons, Reece’s favorite.
- 1 20 oz can pineapple tidbits drained really well
- 1 16 oz can sliced peaches drained really well
- 1 11 oz can mandarin oranges drained really well
- 2 apples peeled and diced
- 3 bananas sliced
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 small package instant vanilla pudding
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate thawed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- I let the pineapple, peaches and mandarin oranges drain ahead of time.
- Combine the milk, pudding mix and orange juice concentrate in a large mixing bowl. Beat on high speed for 1 or 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add the sour cream. Beat until blended.
- Add the apples, bananas and drained fruit, stirring gently to mix.
- Chill covered until serving.