This came from my sister-in-law Renda Ellsworth, the recipe also has her sister-in-laws name on it Susan Ellsworth. I make this every Thanksgiving. This is one of my mom’s favorites at Thanksgiving.
- 2 packages raspberry Jell-o
- 1 cup pineapple juice use this for the cold water
- 2 apples peeled and grated
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- grated orange peel
- Mix Jell-O as directed using the amount of hot water on package, but use the 1 cup pineapple juice as the cold water. Do not add any cold water.
- Mix remaining ingredients in Jell-O.
- Chill until firm, allow several hours.