Shrimp Pasta Salad
Shrimp and pasta are two of my favorite things. This is a great side for steak, hamburgers and hot dogs. I have made this salad many times over the years. I first got this from my friend Jeri. One of the salads we used when we used to cater.
- 2 cups uncooked salad macoroni
- 1 pound salad shrimp
- 1/2 cup celery diced
- 1/2 cup cucumber peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper diced
- 1 small jar diced pimiento drained
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp onion salt
- 1/8 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- In a mixing bowl combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and all seasonings. Stir together.
- Add remaining ingredients and chill 4-8 hours.