Crunchy Peanut Butter Mix
Serve something crunchy at your next Halloween party! Golden Grahams cereal, Cocoa Puffs cereal, peanuts, and candies come together in this tasty snack mix. This was a yummy snack but a little messy. I got this off the Betty Crocker web site.
- 4 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 2 cups Cocoa Puffs cereal
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks 2 1/4 inch
- 1 cup candy-coated peanut butter candies Reece's Pieces
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 10 oz white chocolate baking bars or squares chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- In a large bowl combine cereals, pretzels, candy and peanuts; set aside.
- In a quart microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate and butter uncovered on high for 1 minute, stirring once. Only do in 30 second increments if not melted stirring each time. Stir until chocolate can be stirred smooth. Do not get to hot or it will curdle. Pour over cereal.
- Lay out a sheet of wax paper and spread cereal on it, sprinkle with 1/4 cup powdered sugar. Let cool and then sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup powdered sugar.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature