This recipe came from my sister-in-law Jill Stowell. I got this from her when we were first married. I have made this over and over. Its best if you let it marinate in the fridge overnight.
- 1 head cauliflower bite size pieces
- 1 bunch broccoli bite size pieces
- 1 pound button mushrooms sliced in half
- cherry tomatoes sliced in half if needed
- 1 large Zesty Italian dressing Kraft
- 1 envelope dry Italian dressing
- Mix together dry dressing with bottled dressing.
- In a large bowl, combine all vegetables. Pour dressing over veggies and stir.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
You can add whatever vegetables you would like.