This recipe has been around for years. I don’t know where I first got this from. I have seen this called a few different names, Cherry Fluff, Pink Salad, etc. Whatever you call it, it is easy and a great salad. It is a little sweet because of the sweetened condensed milk.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 lg container Cool Whip thawed
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 can crushed pineapple drained
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- In a large bowl combine the sweetened condensed milk and Cool Whip. Mix well.
- Combine remaining ingredients and chill.