I don’t know where I got this recipe. I think I got it from a co-worker I worked with at the City of Farmington. For the first few years I worked there we always seemed to find an occasion for snack day. This recipe is written on a little 3×4 piece of paper, that is stained and hard to read. I thought it was time I put it here just in case I lost this little piece of paper I’ve had for at least 20 years.
- 1 13.75 oz can artichokes, drained (packed in water)
- 3/4 cup Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- crackers for serving
- Heat oven to 425.
- Drain and chop artichokes.
- In a medium size bowl combine all ingredients and then place in a small baking dish.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes until bubbly and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with crackers.