This pasta salad is a winner. You can prepare this salad with most any type of pasta. Pasta salad is usually served in the summer and at a lot of pot lucks. This is an easy salad to put together and you could add any vegetables you like.
- 8 oz curly pasta or pasta of your choice
- 1 cup cucumber peeled and sliced
- 1 cup bell pepper cubed
- 1 cup cherry tomoatoes halved
- 1/2 cup cheese cubed
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 cup Italian Salad Dressing
- Garlic Salt, Onion Salt, and Seasoning Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- In medium bowl combine sauce ingredients adding salts to your taste.
- Add Parmesan cheese. Mix until combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and chill.