Key Lime Fruit Salad
Quick and easy fruit salad with a key lime yogurt sauce. Fresh pineapple, grapes, blueberries and cantaloupe are tossed with some toasted coconut and this yummy key lime yogurt sauce. It takes about 15 minutes to prepare and will disappear faster than you can make it.
- 6 oz container Key Lime Pie Yogurt
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 2 cups fresh pineapple cubed
- 1 cup strawberry halves
- 2 cups green grapes halved
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 cups cantalope cubed
- 1/2 cup flaked or shredded coconut toasted
- In a medium bowl mx yogurt and orange.
- Layer fruit as listed in a large glass serving bowl.
- Pour yogurt mixture over fruit and sprinkle with coconut.
- Serve immediately.