No Bake Cookies
I remember my Mom making these cookies growing up. I remember Kevin’s Mom making these while we were dating. I made these for my kids while they were growing up. For some reason I haven’t made these for years. I made them a few days ago and they were just as good and easy as I remember, and Kevin still likes them.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 cups Quick Oats
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Bring first 5 ingredients together in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- When they come to a boil remove from burner.
- Stir in Quick Oats, vanilla and peanut butter.
- Drop cookies by the tablespoon on wax paper. Allow to cool.